We are looking for a Brewing & Processing Engineer, who would join our team in Utena brewery and work closely with the line teams on a daily basis. This person would be responsible for the full range of Focussed, Safety and Quality Improvement methods and tools to tackle losses and support Building High Performance Organisation.
1900€ - 2200€
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate technological, material, way of working related change initiatives in the production department including training and development
- Develop the Loss Management process for the lines, including a detailed loss intelligence to identify losses, loss eradication cycles following standard problem solving tools and ensuring loss prevention
- Lead focus improvement initiatives seeking to restore basic conditions and create technical standards to ensure process capability, product quality and operational safety at the lines
- Ensure that all necessary standards are produced (SOPs / SMPs / CILs / etc) and shared with the line teams using a culture of LEARN–DO-TEACH
- Act as the technical trainer for the line teams, provides coaching in root cause analysis,
- problem solving and development of countermeasures. Validate their effectiveness within the team
- Actively work as a team member in new initiatives and projects
- Ensure KPIs meet the agreed definitions and used to measure results in timely and consistent manner
- Identify and share best practices to the other lines, areas and breweries
- Collaborate with other functions to hold people accountable for delivering improvement
- Understands food hygiene and safety standards, impact on machinery and material Requirements
What we're looking for
- University degree in Chemical engineering or Food technology & engineering
- 1-3 years’ experience in relative Production position environment would be an advantage
- Strong user in MS Office a requirement
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English languages
- Inspiring and approachable team player who always leads by example and Carlsberg values: Alignment, Accountability and Action
What can you expect
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll be well-rewarded with:
- Work at the biggest brewery in Baltic states
- For those who live outside of Utena we offer travel or appartment rent compensation
- Learning and development within Carlsberg winning culture
- Additional paid vacation day and other benefits
- A truly purpose-driven company with an ambitious CSR strategy: join us on our journey Together Towards Zero!
- An informal and social work culture with passionate colleagues
Apply here or submit your application to [email protected] We read applications continuously, so apply as early as possible. We look forward to getting in touch with you soon!
Carlsberg Group: for a better today and tomorrow
For us success has always been in the diverse mix of our people, our beers and our brands. At Carlsberg, we want to recruit and develop people with a global mindset, cultural understanding, and international experience to ensure that our organization stays agile, inclusive and prepared for future growth. Only by acknowledging and harvesting from different perspectives and experiences, will we gain competitive advantage and leverage the effect of diversity for business growth. Carlsberg aims to create equal access to opportunity regardless of social identity, and we encourage everyone to apply regardless of gender, nationality, race, religion or any other characteristics protected by law.